(Image: Visiting the waterfalls of Ko Pha Ngan island, Thailand)
Everyone has a bucket list! Or at least a few dreams they’d love to see come true. Here’s a brief list of mine… 💕💕
- See Machu Picchu in Peru
- Alaskan cruise and view the Northern lights
- Matterhorn in the Swiss Alps via funicular – DONE
- Gondola ride in Venice – DONE
- See a great whale
- Visit the Figi islands
- Tour Australian outback
- Sail on a superyaht
- Watch a herd of wild horses – DONE
- Get in a shark tank surrounded by great whites
- Backpacking trip through Europe – DONE
- Backpacking trip through Thailand and neighboring islands – DONE
- Zip-line in South America
- Have sex in all 196 countries – OK not likely but a fun goal nonetheless!
- Book a night at the ice hotel in Icehotel, Sweden
- Ticket to see a live showing of The Price is Right
- Visit the Louvre – DONE
- Hot air balloon over the Loire Valley in France
- Ride a mechanical bull – DONE
- Learn archery and how to use a crossbow
- Hike the Appalachian Trail (or at least part of it)
- Attend the Summer Olympics
- Make a Kiva loan – DONE
- Have a romantic dinner on a rooftop
- Drink a $1000+ bottle of champagne
- Try a black truffle
- Ride a segway – DONE
- Attend a murder mystery dinner – DONE
- Fly first class
- Fly on a private jet
- Dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- VIP helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Rode on the London Eye – DONE
- Travel on the Orient Express
- Private boat tour of the Italian Lakes
- Book an African safari
- Visited the smallest country in Europe (Liechtenstein) – does driving through it count? 😛
- Ride in a submarine
So what’s on your bucket list? Perhaps we can share one…or more…together!
(The above picture: Me doing some yoga at a friend’s cabin in Payson, AZ last year)
Wow…. it feels good to get back in a regular fitness schedule. I really like how my mind and body feels after a good workout!
Today I did 40 minute bike ride around town and finished at home with some resistance training, while I caught up on a few shows. Right now as I write this post, I’m still cooling off!
It’s understandable that with our busy schedules, it’s hard to get in regular exercise. It’s also understandable how healthy eating is maybe not as doable when your working all the time. For me I know my workout routine needs to be a conscious thing I do at least every other day, else I start slacking. I know when I slack because I start feeling sluggish. My mood isn’t as cheery as it naturally is either.
As for a typical workout, I love love love yoga. Especially hot yoga with all the sweating! Oh and the stretching! I still have areas I’m working on as far as flexibility, but I can say I’m already pretty limber. The yoga classes I go to usually have a brief meditation session afterwards too — in my opinion the best way to cool down.
I admit I’m not much of a gym rat, I prefer the natural outdoors and simple moderate (regular 😉 ) exercise. I also believe a clean diet supersedes working out. Basically the 80/20 rule — 80% diet and 20% fitness habits. Nonetheless I enjoy how good it feels to move the body. And I know there are many ways to enjoy that!
I may have talked about this in my story, but I thought I’d delve a little deeper about the why’s and how’s I got into this profession. Here’s the long version…
My decision to start working in the business started at a time when I was becoming increasingly frustrated at work. I felt like I wasn’t living an honest version of myself. Like a large part of my playful, flirty personality wasn’t being indulged. On top of that I received a promotion. I should’ve been happy but only thought of what other kind of work I could be missing.
One night after visiting a few bars, a couple of friends and I thought it’d be fun to check out a strip club for their amateur night. Some worn out shoes and $500 later, I found my love to strip! I decided to work as a club dancer one or two nights a week as a supplement to my day job.
The contrast between my office job and my “secret life” as an exotic dancer was like night and day! It felt so naughty to know I was living a kind-of double life, but the late hours were getting to me. The pay on the other hand, was amazing! No doubt there were nights I made more than my average weekly salary.
So I took a huge leap and decided to quit my job, quit the 9-5 and start working for myself. Dancing full-time meant having a flexible schedule and I really had to discipline myself stay consistent. For the most part I really enjoyed the strip clubs. I was much closer to my true “sensual” self than I ever was in my marketing career, but again felt like something was missing. I was curious to explore more of the industry. That was when I discovered escorting. As I read more about being a personal companion, it really turned me on to trying it out. And the rest is history.
Now, looking back, I could see why escorting attracted me so much. I really enjoyed the time I spent meeting and getting to know clients when I worked as an Account Executive. Everything about creating an intimate space and relating to new people, finding out what really makes them click…I find easily relates to escort work. And I love every minute of it!